Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560
Employment Law

Ben, I'm looking advise situation at work

Hello Ben, I'm looking for... Show More
Hello Ben, I'm looking for some advise for a situation at work which I would like to resolve and it involves potential breach of data protection agreement between me and my employer.
Show Less
Hello can you please provide more details of your situation and I will try and help. Please note I may not be able to respond until late this afternoon though, thank you
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** be possible to discuss this over the phone?

Hello, sorry I am unavailable for calls at present, are you able to provide details on here please?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben,
I don't intend write here. Can you please let me know when you will be available for a call or Skype call?
Michele
It will not be until tomorrow, I will let you know when by submitting the additional services offer to have a phone call and you can then consider it and take it from there. Is that ok?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Ok. please submit the additional service offer so we can take it from there.Please let me know asap.Thanks
Offer sent, thank you
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I would like to accept the offer. Can you please advise how to proceed?
Michele
You should have the option on the screen to accept it
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I can only rate the answer. Didn't receive any screen to accept. Can you please delete it and resend it?
Michele
Just done it again, hopefully it works
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry but it did not work. what do you suggest to do? create a new question or edit the price manually?
Michele
Let's try a different way - you can accept the current answer then you should get the option to give a bonus and you can just put the amount for the call as a bonus and that will hopefully work. Sorry about that, hopefully that will resolve it
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Ok, when should we arrange the call? 1pm it's fine with me. Do you have my number?
I am available now if that is ok? You can post your number here, thank you
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Ok please call *********** now
Hi, nice to talk to you, I just need to post something here to close the question as it otherwise thinks I still need to reply to your last post. No need to respond to this, thanks