Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator

I attended a meeting with several other staff members that

Customer Question

I attended a meeting with several other staff members that had concerns regarding our work place with our Union. The meeting was held privately in a room where we were all able to talk. We were advised my our union to write an open letter of concern to the most senior staff about was had been discussed. A draft letter was typed and sent via email marked confidential to our union for checking. This letter was cc to all those that attended this confidential meeting. One of those members of staff have forwarded this email to someone out of the group. This draft letter is now going to be formally investigated for breaching confidentiality. As the detail in the letter names staff members and greivances. We were advised by the union to take names a specific details out of the letter however as this letter has been forwarded it now being investigated. The person that forwarded the email didn't ask anyone else in the group if she could forward the email on.
Can this draft letter to a union be investigated?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Hi. How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to know if a private draft letter addressed to a union can be investigated. Is there not staff / Union confidentially.
The final letter that was sent and this isn't being looked into-
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I would like an answer I have paid £13 for one!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Please be aware we offer a refund on request so you will never be out of pocket!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nicola I think I would rather the refund- I wanted some basic knowledge
I don't want to pay £33 for the research I have done some research myself regarding my situation
Can you let me know what I need to do for a refund