How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12170
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Advocate wished for - one on list
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning Ben - can you pass this on. I am looking for a barrister advocate s you suggested. For such a simple question - what are the rights of a claimant in making his/her case [one obviously not cut and dried], can he challenge respondents defence claim as not credible as part of proving a case, seems extreme but one has to take your advice. Regards
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I could not see that this was a follow up to a previous question I had assisted with. We do not have employment barristers here unfortunately. I meant you have to go and find someone in person, someone local to you who can help you.