How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12203
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

C I spoke to Ben Jones recently regarding a reference

Customer Question

For Jo C I spoke to Ben Jones recently regarding a reference that was written about me that I feel was misleading and focused on aspects of my work that needed corrections from a long time ago. I consequently have been turned down for a job I had a conditional offer for. I was advised to say to the person who wrote the reference that I am treating it as negligent and will she change it? I don't think she will. I need to write to her and say I am taking a legal route but how shall I word what I write to her?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am not an employment lawyer you are better off dealing with Ben over this as he's the employment expert on here, if you dont mind I'll close this question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes that's fine, sorry for the late reply