Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am working on a zero hour job and managed to get a full

I am working on a zero hour job and managed to get a full time job, i have given my employer notice to leave but she has said i caunt for one month. Can she do this

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Did you sign a contract? If so, what does it say about your notice period?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a contract with the previous owner of the business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you later today. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you