How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 49839
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Should I as an employee have been told that I / we are

This answer was rated:

Should I as an employee have been told that I / we are working with a 'vulnerable' adult as we are now being accused of ignoring him or not involving him mainly because he is very aggressive and brusk?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Has your employer formally discussed your colleague's dissatisfaction with you, prior to this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Also, how long have you worked there and how long has your colleague worked there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Me 3yrs + him about 9 months

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Ben Jones and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you