taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters

Further to your answer to my previous question - if you

HelloFurther to your answer to my previous question - if you would not mind could you please confirm if the attached is therefore incorrect and based upon our (my friend and I) misunderstanding.Thanks

Hi this is an 11 page document are you asking me to review it? If so I will have to offer it as an additional service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it is a five page document with the first page being a title page. How much would it cost for you to review it as an additional service ?Many Thanks

I will send an offer.

Ok please give me chance to take a look at this. Once I have done it you will receive an email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is very much appreciated - please be gentle with your response, the document was written by myself as a layman :-)

I will be don't worry. Has it been sent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, yes it has been sent to the ET

no problem, leave it with me I will be in touch in the next few hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** very much appreciated - given the time of day a response tomorrow will be ok

Hi I had a loss of internet connectivity yesterday so was unable to get online at all. I am now back on so will deal with this as soon as possible. Regards Jenny.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JennyHave you had a chance to review the document ?

I was called away on something urgent yesterday. It will be done by the end of today.

HI I have now had a chance to read this and it makes extremely interesting reading. I do not think , however, that the tribunal will deal with this without a hearing. There will be a hearing at your own cost.

I like your argument based upon the fact that you were told that they had not 'terminated'. Please let me know how you get on out of interest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, as an updateI won the preliminary hearing. I relied upon two cases that related to a termination only taking effect upon the employee actually has knowledge that he has been dismissed (gisda cif v barratt 2010) and that when a letter is ambiguous, it should be read in favour of the person that received it ( chapman v letheby & christopher ltd)Thanks