How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12298
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

JustAnswer, I have a question about my Social Security and

Customer Question

Hello JustAnswer,
I have a question about my Social Security and the right to obtain the minimum of monet for living.
My last review to Job seeker`s Allowance has determine that My allowance stopped definitely.
Today, I live at my home without money from the government. Do-I need to fill a claim form straigh away ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Why was your JSA stopped?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, clare
I just read your e-mail response. as I am very upset lately.
The reason state that I was not a guenine to seeking for work.
But, I will be receive an another appointment at later date.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

have you applied for Income Support?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don`t have apply for income Support at this time of the day.
(about to have a preference that you call me back, I prefer to wait the next step decisive about their relation to me. I have receive 3 letters in my mail box from Job seeker`s local area. these letters will be open at the end of the day).
I should be enlighten tomorrow morning, then to give you a new response.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

That is fine