Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Im a general manager.. they owe holiday from last year.

Im a general manager.. they owe holiday from last year. 8days then 28 this year...they paid holiday pay to my staff when they havent taken any....and they took holiday pay when i was unwell instead of sick pay.. help!

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do i do ....

Have you requested to take the holiday or to be paid for it instead? Also, when you were unwell, how long were you off sick for? Please can you also tell me how long you have worked there for? Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No havent asked for holiday pay. Nor any of my staff... i thought we get pension pay aswell....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was in hospital for 2 days but they told me to take a week off..

Ok thanks I will call later this morning

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please call me asap...

I have a couple of meetings and will be out around 1130

Hello I tried calling a couple of times but no answer. Please let me know when you are free, thanks