How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I am looking for a lawyer who is qualified to practice law

Customer Question

Good morning,
I am looking for a lawyer who is qualified to practice law on the Isle of Man to prepare a opinion letter. My freeholder of my London flat - who was a company based in the Isle of Man - seems to have been dissolved and I would therefore like to apply to the Crown Estate to buy the freehold.
I hope you can help me!
Best regards,
Linda Konradsson
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. We are not allowed to recommend individulal firms or lawyers but here is a list of lawyers who will all be capable of providing the service - the Isle of Man is not a large place so the options available are not huge. Any of the firms on this list will be capable of providing the service. Kind regards AJ