How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6430
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

Can the CAB help and advise me on a case when 'no win' no

Customer Question

Good afternoon, can the CAB help and advise me on a case when 'no win' no fee solicitors don't believe they will get paid when a council has saids a broken jaw, bruised sternum, smashed knees and hands are an insignificant injury?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stephanie y name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today, are you asking if the CAB are allowed to assist you?