Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I have a question about employment law. My son (25) has been

I have a question about employment law. My son (25) has been working for a large London organisation for one month under 2 years. He has a personality clash with his boss.He was yesterday offered one months pay, and a good reference, if he goes, or will be put on a permanent probation. His boss says he will be unable to give him a reference within the company while he is on this 'probation'.My son has evidence to back up any accusation made against him and is a high performer. From an outsider I see this as just a personality class. Should he take the offer on the table or fight. He is confident he will be fine on the probation and wants to fight. I feel they are setting him up to fail. Please advise.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Are they likely to look at dismissal any time soon?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They are not going to dismiss him, just put him on 'probation' and in their words watch him very carefully - waiting for him to fail. He is confident that he won't fail

great, thanks. I will call shortly to discuss