Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Mt wife has been employed by a company for 3 months and has

Mt wife has been employed by a company for 3 months and has been getting paid less than national minimum wage she only noticed it when she was presented with an employment contract 2 weeks ago she is 22 years old and they have said she will be on 13,500 a year, when she applied for the job she was told it would be national minimum wage, she works 40 hours a week and 6 hours twice a month on a saturday, she has raised this with managment and directors and they said she would have a meetinf and they just keep brushing it under the carpet, she has since handed in her notice and has said it is due to the fact no one will speak to her about the salary and will be leaving under constructive dismisal her final day at work is this saturday what can we legally do?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
okay thanks

Did you receive a contract at all, with details of how much she would be paid?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
she recieved no letters untill the end of the probation period
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
she questioned the salary when she was presented with a contract of employment 3 months after her start date
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are you going to call me ?

OK, thank you for your response. I am not available to talk at this present time but leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

I will call as soon as I can, there is a slight queue at present, thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
okay

thanks, ***** *****