How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 53731
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have been employed by a company for three months but have

This answer was rated:

Hi there
I have been employed by a company for three months but have resigned and they have asked me to be self employed for them.Am i allowed to do that?

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

You certainly can. It is a change of employment so you need to officially terminate your current employment with them and then can start working as self employed straight away if you wanted to.

Ben Jones and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi thereThat's excellent news many thanks

You are most welcome