Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

The company I work for has recently gone Ltd, therefore I

Customer Question

The company I work for has recently gone Ltd, therefore I have a new employment contract. Would you be willing to look at out for anything out of the ordinary.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

This is possible but it will be considered a premium service and charged extra as it will take much longer than just a simple Q&A session which is what we are usually here for

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is the cost? I Have a subscription

It is not covered by the subscription as that only allows you to ask questions for the Q&A chat, not for considering documents, etc. Before I can provide a quote, please confirm how many pages the contract is?