Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am having a bunion operation soon and will have to have

I am having a bunion operation soon and will have to have aporoximately 2 months off work. I work in a nursery as bank staff so do not get any sick pay. Can i claim any sick ess benefits to help with bills food etc

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Your entitlement to benefits depends on a range of personal factors and circumstances so you will have to ideally fill out a benefits questionnaire, which will take into account all relevant details and then give you an idea of what you may be entitled to. The best one is this one here:

https://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/Intro/Home?cid=f772b0c6-3e13-4099-bf72-ae3c1e80835b

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? Do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the response to your query? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks