chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I'm currently going through a employment tribunal for am ex

Customer Question

Hi, I'm currently going through a employment tribunal for am ex employer as felt I had no option to resign. I feel out of my depth as I'm liasing with the company solicitor as per the order from the tribunal
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 9 days ago.

What exactly is the issue you are having? Kindly provide further details.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Well the solicitor for the respondent (my ex employer) has asked to exchange document bundles and I have no idea where to start? Should I have a solicitor represent me?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 8 days ago.
Hi,The document bundles are the documents you intend to rely on in your case.If you are unfamiliar with the process, it would be wise for you to instruct someone to act for you.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks