How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12185
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I'm currently going through a employment tribunal for am ex

Customer Question

Hi, I'm currently going through a employment tribunal for am ex employer as felt I had no option to resign. I feel out of my depth as I'm liasing with the company solicitor as per the order from the tribunal
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 6 months ago.


Thank you for your question.

What exactly is the issue you are having? Kindly provide further details.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well the solicitor for the respondent (my ex employer) has asked to exchange document bundles and I have no idea where to start? Should I have a solicitor represent me?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 6 months ago.
Hi,The document bundles are the documents you intend to rely on in your case.If you are unfamiliar with the process, it would be wise for you to instruct someone to act for you.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks