Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am going to type a letter.we are writing to you because we

Customer Question

hi I am going to type a letter.we are writing to you because we discussed on 30 th july 2018 you mentionedto me back in may and subsequently since then you are looking for a new job;we have also discussed how you are not particularly happy in your work at Brooklands.In addition and probably as a result of your feelings of discontent,the Herries have concerns about your attitude to work..As discussed at that meeting we consider that in theses circumstances,
Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: i was typing a blasred letter but you messed it up
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: getting let go from head gardener position
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: look can i type a letter i received
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What do you specifically wish to know about this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ben can you call me on my mobile please***********
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
BEN THIS IS ABOUT AN EMPLOYMENT SETTLEMENT PROPOSAL

sorry cannot take calls at present

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
screen froze unable to send script too long
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Getting laid off settlement is £5,052.48 subject to tax holiday pay as date of employment ends subject to tax in a final payment £8000 plus reference if I don't agree I will face a disciplinary hearing pure crude blackmail

How long have you worked there for and why do you not agree the settlement is fair?

Please note I may not be able to reply until tomorrow as I am due offline shortly due to the late hour, thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lowell I have worked for 20 yrs there and they gave me a hernia 19 yrs ago I have had to put up with bullying fro both of them which is unacceptable
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Plus I had to buy a pickup to move stuff on estate which they should have provided cost £11500. Later he paid for half of it after it failed mot replaced with a quad bike it got through 1 gear box overhaul used to shift gravel dung branchs etc the fare. 3 yrs ago supplied an old tractor cost £850 to ale rd legal was rebutted now they are finaly supplying tipping quad for estate. It's a matter of principle
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not rebutted re payed cost of fed up getting exploited by arrogant hongkong banker
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
All I want to know is the letter a received full of legal muck ups as some of my friends who read it think it is speak tomorrow

can you provide the full letter please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It seems you want money but we have not discussed letter so I am going to citizens advice today where they can look into it having to constantly pay for each question silly

you only pay once but ok...

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Don't need your assistance Digby brown have been instructed thank you for your time.