Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Sorry for responding so late, I got an internet problem. I

Customer Question

Sorry for responding so late, I got an internet problem. I am on a probationary period.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: NO
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee, I Don't belong to union
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've got health problem because of changes at work.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What are your specific queries about this please?

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above - What are your specific queries about this please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

I have found your original query - is this it: I work as a cleaner for Alara whole food Company from 07.05.2019. During the interview I've been told what and in which of sites I will work. Manager showed my workplace in site1. Few weeks later I 've been asked for covering in site 2 where worked just a man as a cleaner because to heavy lifting and managing compactors for cardboard. . I was left on my own cleaning both sites. No additional payment. When the cleaner resigned from this job on site 2 another young man was recruited, but I was left on site 2 managing with compactors and cleaning without induction and training. Now I have a health problem. I went to my doctor and got sickness certificate from 13.06.2019 until 21.06.2019. I informed my employer and sent a copy of certificate via email. Next day 14.06.2019 I received an email from employer to attend the meeting tomorrow at 10am to discuss about my dismissal and no time given for me to prepare. I know they must to give me 5 working days. Is it correct. What rights I have,what is my next step, can I ask more time because I would like to go to Citizen Advice Bureau. Regards