Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I recently resigned due to bullying/intimiatation at work. I

Good morning.
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I recently resigned due to bullying/intimiatation at work. I resigned and left on the same day. I was asked to stay until the end of the week but advised due to the situation I did not think this tenable. I was advised I could leave that day as the schools grievance procedure had not been followed. I have been paid until the end of June.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I tried to raise the issue with my immediate line manager on 3 occassions but the issue was brushed under the carpet.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I was an employee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wrote to the school asking for the person to be spoken too so that other people would not have to suffer as I did. I asked to be paid until end of Aug and receive a clean reference. I received an email last night advising that I did not have a claim against them because I left on the day I resigned (at their agreement)

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long had you worked there for?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please call on 0208(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I started as a supply they offered me the job in total 3 months but in a 1 year maternity cover