Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I made a cliam to ET for unfair dismissal. ET wants to have

Hi Ross.
I made a cliam to ET for unfair dismissal.
ET wants to have a preliminary hearing to check if covert recoring is admissable or not. (i made a covert recording during the meeting with HR manager and CEO.)
ET hasn't set the preliminary hearing date yet but respondent solicitor is asking trascript and recording now. I understnad that i need to share before preliminary hearing, shall i share once i have order from ET or shall i share now?

If you are certain that the ET are going to make an order for the recording and transcript to be handed over then it really doesn't matter when you do it. As long as you comply with the order and submit it to the respondent poor to the date on the ET order as they will receive a copy one way or another. I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does ET normally give an order before the preliminary hearing?

No, orders are usually made following a preliminary hearing. However if the issue of the hearing is to establish the legitimacy of the recording then you will have to submit your evidence in relation to this which should involve a copy of the recording and a transcript.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thanks for your help.