Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am permanent employee of Community Safety Glassgow (ALEO

Dear Sir
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: My name is***** and I am permanent employee of Community Safety Glassgow (ALEO of GCC) . From 31/3/19 company CSG merged back into Glasgow City Counsel completely.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I started my grievance in JUly 2018 when CSG had an ALEO status and according to the rules of employment, one was allowed to go to Tribunal is not satisfied with the internal resolution. I have been given the final outcome of the my grievance on 30/5/19 and I do not agree with that. My Union Unison had been helping me through this process.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My question is given the guidelines stating that one should try to resolve the issue internally and I have exhausted the Process. Can I go to the Tribunal now given that I am still within 90 day time line as the final decision was given to me on 30/5/19 please clarify as internal processes takes so long

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What do you specifically want to know about this please

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
HR manager said the appeal hearing was the final process of the organisation
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
how can i call you
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I just want to Know whether i can go to tribunal through ACAS
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
The internal process of CSG had been very slow and my understanding is that before going to tribunal one has to exhaust the internal processes. it is illogical ant impracticably that one should start both processes at the same time.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
please reply to my questions
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I am still waiting to here from you

Thank you and sorry for the delay, we are not online full time over the weekends. What are you actually trying to claim for, as that will determine whether you can go to tribunal?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Could you provide a time for a call and discussion

I did not accept your call request, someone else did, have they not called you?