Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Applying for a Job overseas, my background job experience is

Customer Question

Hi, I am Indonesian, applying for a Job overseas, my background job experience is merchandising in garments, sourcing and purchase of fabrics out of China. Can I get a job in UK ? Any other inexperience Job is also fine. what do you suggest?
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: no, not yet.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: yes, I am an employee, for a Garment Manufacturing plant in Indonesia.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a material sourcing experience out of China, I mean to say we procure and source and purchase our raw material fabrics from China.have been in this field for 38years.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, you may be able to obtain work in the UK but to do so you will need to find an employer who can sponsor you using a Tier 2 work visa. You can check the attached list and see if any of these would be likely to employ you, check if they have vacancies you would be interested in. If they would then they may agree to sponsor you as they are already registered as being able to sponsor visa holders, you can check the list here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.