Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Some very bad news. I was called in for a hearing this

Customer Question

Hi, some very bad news. I was called in for a hearing this afternoon about me transferring stock to online shop. I was ordering more than what was going out for orders, most of the transaction are me but their are other names. I have been suspended with pay until my hearing which could take up to 7 days. On the outcome of the investigation I could get sacked for misconduct and negligence but worse the police could be called. Any legal aid I can go to that I can tell my story and that could attend the hearing with me. Online has no security measures and anyone could help themselves, it's because I did not pick up stock going missing is the issue. I just hope it's not to expensive to hire legal help. So yes I'm feeling very down in the dumps.
Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Foxhole, Cornwall
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, had a hearing Friday past
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Someone has my password ***** transfer stock
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'm South Africa immigrated here a bit more than 3 years ago sacrificed myself for my family to find a job in the UK. As I was a white male in South Africa I could not get a job therefore the immigration. So for these reasons I would not take anything to jeopardise my job, there is a paper trail, loosing my job means I can't support my family in SA. If I get jailed or do any crime I can't get my British passport. My Grandparents are from this Country and I wish to stay
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Just to be clear, you are asking about the police investigation?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No work investigation, I'm suspended but I need to come out and tell the real truth that's been eating at me for most of my life and has got worse. I'm mentally sick from abuse given and I need counseling and because of this I became an alcoholic to get rid of the pain. I have a lot of anger inside me and I don't know how to release it and my only help is alcohol. Not all the theft is me alone for taking alcohol for my addiction and not sure who else took. So because of this I need serious help as I can't go to jail for my problem caused to me by family. I have been injured twice through work and have not once claimed.i have two trapped nerves in my right hand from February this year so now I'm handicapped. I earn minimum wage and will be without a job or worse. I'm in Cornwall, so please if you can give any advice or help I thank you. I have not told anyone else this, you are the first. Is it easier seeing someone here, I can't go up against the Company on my own
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 6 days ago.

Not my area then.

I will opt out for others

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Well thanks for referring me
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello how long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Over two years
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Thank you. And please clarify what do you specifically want to know about this, please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: please clarify what do you specifically want to know about this, please?