Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I have previously spoken to someone about a tenuous

Hi, I have previously spoken to someone about a tenuous grievance for which I have been suspended at work, seems like a constructive dismissal as it has made my situation untenable. As I have been employed for less than 2 years my employment rights are fairly limited. I have since filed a grievance against my employer citing bullying and intimidation and failure in their legal obligations as an employer due to non-compliant behaviour. I have a hearing tomorrow to go over the issues raised in my grievance. My ideal situation would be a negotiated exit as I don’t think it old be feasble or me to return to work given the events that have occurred in the meantime. I was looking for advice of how to proceed from here. I have all my evidence which I will be taking with me to the hearing.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Ben, I believe you dealt with my original query

Hi there. I will get back to you with my answer at the earliest opportunity. Many thanks for your patience

Many thanks for your patience. As mentioned in my original reply, your rights are very limits and that will also impact any negotiating position you have. In other words, you do not really have any leverage to ask for a negotiated exit, or more accurately – to make them feel like they should be seriously looking at that option. So all you can do is raise the settlement option with them and try to negotiate it with them but at the same time, be realistic about what you can get from them and remember that there is not much you can do to ensure that such an offer is made. In the end, it would be entirely dependent on them and down to their discretion as to whether this happens or not.

Does this answer your query?

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** so, I may have a further question as the situation develops but I will resubmit as a fresh query. Thanks for your help, apologies, I am gmcurrently in an area of patchy signal

No problem at all and many thanks