ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Second opinion] What type of evidence is required to

second opinion] What type of evidence is required to demonstrate work place bullying and racial harassment?

Good day your question has been forwardedto me to see if I may be able to assist.

In situations like these you may want to:

• have work colleagues giving statements supporting that they have observed/witnessed you being bullied or discriminated against
  • If you have written communications from work ( for example letter/emails) wherein they have been discriminatory
  • recordings from phone of conversations had
  • written account from you stating the incidents where you were bullied or discriminated against.

I do hope I have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

best wishes

RL

Customer: replied 7 days ago.