JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

What can I do now if my solicter does not want to go further

What can I do now if my solicter does not want to go further with my medical negligence claim to the NHS,,? Medical evidence they sought was not good and I had 4 different solicters or paralegal come and go and now the nhs have admitted taking off my cast too early and deny the closed manipulated double wrist break has caused my mis union and CPS admitted shoukd have been discovered earlier they say no radio photophitic evedicence shows this . But it does and now insurance say claim in under 50 ,% and dont want to carry on .I have lost my profession role forever and been on the sick for 2 years 4 months and can not do my job again due to a mal united shortened ulna and dorsal bones and chronic pain syndrome . I was as also taken from same trust for my dismissal after 11 years service fir incapacity to do my role but the panel did not dismiss me and now in deploy ment stage and have no union or solicter ? Can another legal team take this case on ? Were and what should I do ? My manager was taken from his role and demoited after the failed attempt to dismiss me but I dont trust them as i believe mixed in with a brain negligence treatment with my son and and official complient and broken data breach all add up to me feeling victimised and treated unfairly for me and they want me out .I am at my wits end now ane d need a legal assistance and a company to help me with my wrist ?
. Mandie Miller

Hello, my name is Jim and I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Just because one firm has stopped the case due to low prospects doesn't mean others will. 50% is the point where a law firm is not willing to take the risk as they cannot get insurance funding to protect a claimant from adverse costs if they lose at court.

I recommend you try these firms (ask them for a no win no fee agreement) :

I recommend you try the first one as they are not a boutique law firm and they have a broader acceptance range from my experience.

I hope this helps - if you can please accept the answer and give me a 5 star rating (the top right of your screen & then click “submit”), I can answer follow up Q&A's at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim