Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am retiring from my limited company - I am sole director -

Customer Question

I am retiring from my limited company - I am sole director - 100% shareholder. I will be closing the business down and making my staff redundant. I have some cash in the business (£500k) and will be claiming entrepreneurs relief. Once closed down, there is a very good chance that the staff will be offered new contracts and continue their old roles, albeit working for a different company. I presume that as they have been made redundant from my old company, the new company will offer new contracts and have no staff liabilities from old company.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 3 days ago.

Hi. My name is Ed. I am a Solicitor qualified in England and Wales and specialise in commercial contracts, business and employment law. Do you still need assistance in this matter?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Yes please.