Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I have been made redundant by means of a summary sheet, but

Customer Question

I have been made redundant by means of a summary sheet, but all comments on it are lies
JA: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: With HR and my immediate manager, have another meeting tomorrow as i am appealing the decision
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee, full time with just over 3 years service
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am an engineer, there are 3 of us and 1 of us has to go, but one of them has his wife as general manager at the same place and my manager who did the report has to report to her
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. Firstly, I need to ask some initial questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

What do you specifically want to know about this please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I think i have been deliberately scored low so that I am the getting made redundant rather the the other 2 staff
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You have taken £5 already now you want another £44 seems to be you are just interest in taking money than offer any help. I will ring bank to get my money back
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 days ago.

If you read the information the pop up it is clear it is an optional extra which you can just reject, but let me know if you do not want to proceed at all