Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Laywer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Assistant: How can I help? can you please help me.

Customer Question

Good Morning
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi can you please help me. Apparently my husband was insolvent it must have been app 2003- 2005? He passed away on the 27th of April 2012. I learnt just before the closing date that I could claim PPI. I am my husband's sole Beneficiary. I have been told this money must go to IVS.
Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: United kingdom
Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have death certificate and marriage certificate as well his Last Will
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes please do you charge
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 12 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Can you briefly explain your case in terms of the IVS? In regards to funds you will need to contact customer services as I only answer questions on the law.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Kindly return the £40 you took out of my banking account. See the unsatisfactory answer above.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 3 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry for the late reply. I do not always get your reply immediately. The question I asked above was to better understand your situation not an answer. If the product was taken out before you went into the IVA than unfortunately yes the money must go to IVA. You can try to appeal to the courts. If you decide to appeal you will need to find a solicitor to represent you. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.
Although appealing is an option it is unlikely you will win if the product was taken out before the IVA. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Please return my £40. I had no answer to my question and was referred to Customer Services???
Why would I want to ask any more question until January 2020????
This is urgent please.
Liz Marsh
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 2 days ago.
I referred you to customer services because you asked if we charge. I do not answer questions on cost. I only answer questions on the law. I have answered your question above and I would appreciate if you rate me accordingly. In regards to a refund again you will need to contact customer services. I do not deal with money.