Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I like to make a claim against my employer, haw can I do

Customer Question

I like to make a claim against my employer , haw can I do this ?
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Yes , many times with HR ,and I rang some lawyer yesterday
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employee, I'm no member any union
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they are to expensive to me I have friend , she going to help me as she studies low
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

What are you aiming for? Please note I am mobile today so may not be able to reply until later today thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks , I understand . I working for Domino LTD in Cambridge . This is Printing company In 2009 have accident at work and from about 6 years my employer try to do many thinks to make me leave . I have 3 warnings and end 3 Setllement Agriments .My last warning was last week
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can send descriptions , with dates, documents , mails and more
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
sorry , are you represent of ACAS?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Thank you. So what are you actually trying to claim from them – what claim are you thinking of making?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: what are you actually trying to claim from them – what claim are you thinking of making?