UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I've been having ongoing issues with someone for a few

Hi, I've been having ongoing issues with someone for a few months, this person has a vendetta against me and I recently received some printouts about specific medical conditions /issues in the post. All of the printouts are related to medical tests I've had and GP appointments I've had. This person works for the NHS and I'm now suspecting she may have accessed my medical records illegally. What should I do?

Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I am a qualified solicitor happy to assist you today.

Please note this is not a chat service, so there may be delays in responding.

I am just reviewing your question and will provide a response shortly

Well that is an abuse of trust, abuse of position, breach of privacy and breach of data protection laws. If this person has indeed illegally accessed your confidential and sensitive information, then you should firstly raise a complaint through the NHS procedure, and also look to sue the person.

I hope I have assisted, please leave a rating, kind regards, John.