How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK Solicitor John Your Own Question
UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1011
Experience:  8 years legal experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
UK Solicitor John is online now

I've been having ongoing issues with someone for a few

This answer was rated:

Hi, I've been having ongoing issues with someone for a few months, this person has a vendetta against me and I recently received some printouts about specific medical conditions /issues in the post. All of the printouts are related to medical tests I've had and GP appointments I've had. This person works for the NHS and I'm now suspecting she may have accessed my medical records illegally. What should I do?

Hello, welcome to Just Answer. I am a qualified solicitor happy to assist you today.

Please note this is not a chat service, so there may be delays in responding.

I am just reviewing your question and will provide a response shortly

Well that is an abuse of trust, abuse of position, breach of privacy and breach of data protection laws. If this person has indeed illegally accessed your confidential and sensitive information, then you should firstly raise a complaint through the NHS procedure, and also look to sue the person.

I hope I have assisted, please leave a rating, kind regards, John.

UK Solicitor John and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you