Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Would it be possible to speak to somebody over the phone?

Customer Question

Hi would it be possible to speak to somebody over the phone?
Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: It’s with my directors
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: employee
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this point thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

I am not available for a phone call but if you explain your situation in some detail, I will get back to you in writing on here

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It’s complicated, I can’t do that. I asked to speak to someone and so paid for the service for which I thought was free?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you..
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 16 days ago.

Just a quick clarification on phone calls – the pop-up offering you the chance to request one is automatic and I have no control over it. Therefore, if you request a call back there is no guarantee that I, or anyone else, would be available to fulfil it. At present, due to outside commitments, I cannot take calls but your request is open and visible to all other experts. If someone is available, they will accept it and call you, but if no one is free, then it will remain open until it is accepted or you decide to cancel it. In the meantime, you have already paid for a written response and that is the part I will continue helping you with.