Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Assistant: How can I help? I need a someone to represent my

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need a someone to represent my brother at a preliminary hearing This Monday at 14:00. Can you give me a contact please.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Birmingham West Midlands.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: This is the first step taken. He has been offered a settlement but he wishes to go to Tribunal and using Acas.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes he don't have much money so if can get a no win no fee/pay deal would be nice. And last resort payment in 2-4 installments be really great.
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

While I am a solicitor and can represent you in the Tribunal proceedings, you must be aware that Just Answer is not a law firm and no solicitor-client retainer arises.

In order for me to act for you in my express capacity as a solicitor in the Tribunal proceedings, I will need to do so via a law firm fully authorised and regulation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

I am a consultant solicitor with a virtual law firm and can pass you my professional contact details, discuss your requirement and my fees if you accept a Premium Service Phone Call. I will put an offer through the Portal now. Please accept this and arrange a telephone call with me and I will be happy to discuss this matter with you further.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 7 days ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.