How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Turner Your Own Question
Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1353
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ed Turner is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I need a someone to represent my

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need a someone to represent my brother at a preliminary hearing This Monday at 14:00. Can you give me a contact please.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Birmingham West Midlands.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: This is the first step taken. He has been offered a settlement but he wishes to go to Tribunal and using Acas.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes he don't have much money so if can get a no win no fee/pay deal would be nice. And last resort payment in 2-4 installments be really great.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 months ago.

While I am a solicitor and can represent you in the Tribunal proceedings, you must be aware that Just Answer is not a law firm and no solicitor-client retainer arises.

In order for me to act for you in my express capacity as a solicitor in the Tribunal proceedings, I will need to do so via a law firm fully authorised and regulation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

I am a consultant solicitor with a virtual law firm and can pass you my professional contact details, discuss your requirement and my fees if you accept a Premium Service Phone Call. I will put an offer through the Portal now. Please accept this and arrange a telephone call with me and I will be happy to discuss this matter with you further.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 months ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.