Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I have been suspended. On 17th of the 12th. Over. They have

Customer Question

I have been suspended. On 17th of the 12th . Over crap. They have just sent me a letter .. stating I have to attend a meeting based on events dated 17th .. can they introduce anything extra. ?? Can I use their initial statement as fact.. this is hard to text
Assistant: Have you discussed the suspension with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: .. no.. hr. Have not contacted me.. last letter I formed me not to contact anyone... regardless of any defence. I might seek. They have sent meeting letter. But not advised me I can have witness .. nor have they rung or texed about my well being... nor communicated anything to me other than letter of meeting ??,
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: No union.. employee... verbally told suspended 17th... dec. Meeting 17th Jan.. that exceeds 30 days .. is this right... I have worked for 38 years. Never been sacked nor suspended.. have worked for company for 4 years never an issue.. all of a sudden after losing 2.5 million contract. I feel targeted. ??,
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing.. I have been a model employee. Great integrity.. loyal... committed.. gone above and beyond to support and help company... but feel this is an easy way for them to reduce overheads.. and it is so unfair.. if I had the money.. and even I I don't. If the push this. I will expose them like alot of other companies. I am no dummy.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with this matter.

Can you tell me what the reasons were they suspended you. Also your response to these reasons?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They suspended me on the basis.. of certain document didnt get up dated in there time frame.. however . I have been doing extra extra duties. Not in my pay grade. To help and support the business.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Site says £5.00.. now you want £44.00.. I get it.. I will be contacting cab. Plus ombudsman.. I need help and you are now exploiting me.. if I could afford it i might think about it.. but i am a working man.. with responsibilities. So much for seven days of free advice.. i will win this case.. trust me.. i know most of the law.. just wanted confirmation... i going to take company for a minimum. If 75.000. 50k is automatic.. plus costs. I know what i am doing. Thought you could help.. but again.. just another money making scheme. Well done.. get rich and to hell with the real issues. To help and protect the innocent and or less fortunate.. Shame on your profession.. goodbye. And thanks for nothing....

You can ignore the request for a telephone conversation as it is automatically generated by the website. If you can provide the information I have asked for then I can assist.