Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am an employee, one clause in my contract ends with the

I am an employee, one clause in my contract ends with the phrase "the full benefit of clause 15.1(b) and clause Error! Reference source not found". Does this error invalidate the entire contract?

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

That would be extremely unlikely. Any breach has to be serious and make all or most of the contract invalid. A simple error like this will very unliekly be seen as serious enough to make the whole contract invalid, that would be an extremely difficult argument to pull off