Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

How would like to open a case for hitorical bulling in in

Customer Question

How would like to open a case for hitorical bulling in in the british armed forces
JA: The Military Benefits Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Military Benefits Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I was badley bullied when I was in the reservist in the british army which has dammanged my health
JA: Is there anything else the Military Benefits Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I am currently out of my office travelling and working from my laptop. I will therefore be unable to speak to you, but another legal expert may pick up your enquiry.

If you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

What were your dates on employment with the army?

What mental injury did they cause you?

How old were you at the time?

Did you complain to your superiors?

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 9 days ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.