Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Observed are various deviations from normal (breaches of

observed are various deviations from normal (breaches of health + safety policies, theft, fraud) in UK workplace.what other specialists ought to assess the case, besides EMPLOYMENT LAW pros? MANY THANKS

Hi thank you for your message, well if this is health and safety you can report it to the health and safety executive. You can also report to any regulator or professional body depending on the nature of the workplace. Finally you can report to ACAS who help employees who have issues with employers.
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney