How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Turner Your Own Question
Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 649
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ed Turner is online now

If I run a company but physically not there someone occupies

Customer Question

If I run a company but physically not there someone occupies and take over unlawfully using the cash stopping card payments to go through I cant pay the Bills what are my rights?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 15 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.


I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.


Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.


However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No phone call trial I paid
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 15 days ago.

If another party is controlling your business and bank account without your permission, this is fraud and theft. You should report the matter to the police and contract your bank and IT service providers to have the other party locked out of your business and them ejected from the premises. You should sue them for theft in order to recover your losses.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 15 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.


Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.


Kind regards



Expert:  Ed Turner replied 10 days ago.

Please give me a five-star rating on the Portal in order to close this thread. Thanks. :)


Kind regards