UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I worked for my previous employer for 4 years part time

I worked for my previous employer for 4 years part time never signed a contract, i left in Dec 2019 to peruse another career. They are are asking for: after processing your termination form you have the following balances to be processed in your final payment. Asking for £563.23I left in Dec 2019 and was paid my lest payment in that month.

Did they overpay you this money?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No it wasn't an over payment/ just mentions Contracted hours 2016-2017/ 2017-2018/ 2018-2019/ 2019-2020 & Annual leave same years Total £42,93. This is resulting in your owing the trust £563.23?? all very vague and dosent make sense.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thought this was a trial ?

In that case you may respond to them and say you do not owe them any money as far as you are concerned. It is unlikely that they will take formal legal proceedings against you for this amount as it would not be cost effective for them to do so.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
many thanks

You are welcome.

Please click on 5 stars

This question is still open. Please click on 5 stars so that I may close it.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
done