Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am a Chef at Norton House Hotel The Mumbles Swansea,

Customer Question

Hello, I am a Chef at Norton House Hotel The Mumbles Swansea, my name is***** SA3 5TQ, telephone number is +4407391610105, I currently live The Mumbles. I tell you my story in this work that happened this March. On Friday March 6 I was not feeling well, I was working and I called the ambulance every time I felt bad, the ambulance came and took me and it turns out I had a lung infection, after almost a day I was released from the hospital and I stayed 4 days at home on March 7, 8, 9, and 10. On Wednesday when I went to work they gave me a dismissal sheet for March 29 ok. Then on March 15 I had a little problem with one of the cooks who worked, he started talking to me badly and then he pushed me out of the kitchen, I have a witness to a co-worker who saw everything that happened. As I felt bad about this accident, I decided to go home. The Manager said that I have to go back to work, I told him that I felt bad about what happened and he told me if I do not come to work I do not respect the contract until March 29. So on Monday I had a disciplinary meeting, I went to speak to my boss and he said that he will take action on what happened. He called me on Wednesday to know the decision that the investigated. Turns out, he had no reason to leave the job. What can I do in this case. Thank you very much, awaited news from you.
JA: Have you discussed the disciplinary action with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: by contract
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What can I do in the case as an employee?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

How long had you worked for this employer?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Thank you. How long had you worked for this employer?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: How long had you worked for this employer?