Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I work in administration and was notified by my emoloyer,

Customer Question

I work in administration and was notified by my emoloyer, while in Coronavirus isolation that I am being investigated as they believe I've lied about my absence. I was told that I need to answer these allegations and I feel very upset.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: My employer also Said that he will be withholding my pay. I have spoken to several bodies about this and was wondering if I have to attend work as I feel that it's very hostile.
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I am just an employee working part time but feel that I am being victimised.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an emotional disorder which I manage day to day however this has made it quite impossible for me to comfortably work and feel safe.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

How long have you worked for your employer?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: