ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Laywer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My employer has said incorrect information to the judge in

Customer Question

Hello,My employer has said incorrect information to the judge in our first hearing, therefore the judge has found my case weak and advised me to withdraw it as it has no grounds of success.Now i have proof that what they said is wrong but the document i have is coming from someone still working in the company and doesn't wish to disclose their identity, and by looking at the document the respondent can identify who sent me the document.Questions:
1- What are the steps to bring this to the attention to the judge?
2- How i can show the judge the document without revealing it to the respondent?
3- instead of revealing my proof, can i ask the respondent to show their proof of that incorrect information?Thanks
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Kindly clarify whether:

• the hearing is still ongoing?
  • what information is being disclosed in this document?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello,Thank you for your response
- Yes the next hearing is for April 2021
- All the relevant information are in the document attached to my initial question.Do you have access to it? as i cant attach it to my msg now
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

No I am unable to see the documents. Kindly reattach to this message thread thanks.