Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I had my mobile phone on dash vna truck while driving and

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I had my mobile phone on dash vna truck while driving and another occasion I have check time on my phone on walkway . Can they sucked me for this
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: With manger for checking time on walkway and for phone on dash vna truck with HR and manger
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: Yes thay does
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There was one near miss rised cos I have checked time on phone on walkway and now I have feeling that they want to sucked me cos I placed phone on dash vna . Thay give me 3 fails reports to sined that I refused to sined
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 days ago.

How long have you worked there for? Please note it is extremely busy at present due to the ongoing situation so there will likely be a delay in replying, but I will get back to you at some point today. Thanks

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have worked there for 2 and half year.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience. How did they find out about what you did?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (LSL2QSQ)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (26PZ166)
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 days ago.

I won’t be able to rad these documents as we are just a chat service and that is not included in the basic fee for this, sorry