Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Laywer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Just asked about gross misconduct being reasonable outcome

Just asked about gross misconduct being reasonable outcome for ddta breach
Hi, thank you for your message. Gross misconduct is behaviour by an employee, which is so serious that it goes to the root of the contract. Examples include theft, dishonesty, breach of confidentiality, internet and email abuse and more. Thus, it will depend on individual facts of the case and whether the breach went to the root of the contract and damaged your relationship with your employer. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you. Can an employer actively seek out GMC in order to terminate someone? The relationship was already broken owing to discrimination and bullying