Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

Hiya, morning morning. I have a question about data

Customer Question

Hiya, morning morning. I have a question about data security.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in UK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: This matter is, my employer outsourced the qualification training service to a online platform. Recently, I was involved into a investigation. However, the platform sent all my information including name, photo to HR without my consent
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also, the platform tried to trace my physical address by IP address before I gave consent
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. Is the HR your usual HR and did they not have access to this information already?