Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

How can I check if my employer has applied for state aid

Customer Question

How can I check if my employer has applied for state aid because I live at home and do not receive anything? JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to? Customer: Ditch in the UK in London JA: What steps have been taken so far? Customer: Nothing asked him and he told me he didn't apply I've been home for 3 weeks I asked p45 to go to another giob and he replied that he can't give them to me until the end of this month JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: It is possible that he applied for money, I have not received a flyer from work since February, being the last Detail Required: HIGH

Cum as putea verifica dacă anajatoru meu a aplicat pentru ajutoru dat de stat pentru ca eu stau acasă și nu primesc nimic JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to? Customer: Șanț în Marea Britanie în Londra JA: What steps have been taken so far? Customer: Nimic la întrebat și mia spus ca nu a aplicat Stau acasă de 3 săptămâni eam cerut p45 sa plec la alt giob și mia răspuns ca nu poate sa mi le dea decât la sfârșitu luni aceasta JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: E posibil ca el sa fi aplicat pentru bani nu am mai primit fluturaș de la servici din luna febroirie fiind ultimu

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long have you worked for your employer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1.5 ani
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean if the employer has applied under the furlough scheme?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vreau sa știu dacă angajatorul meu a aplicat pentru cei 80% de la GOV, pentru ca mi sa a spus sa stau acasă ca nu e de lucru și nici nu vrea sa.mi dea hârtiile sa pot lucra în alta firma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They told ME to stay home, but hi got new People to work,
He dosent wabt to give my payslip for The Last 3 months,
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Ok assuming you want to check if the employer has applied for you under the furlough scheme and not forwarding you the money, you can contact HMRC directly to see if that is the case. You can call them on 0800(###) ###-####/p>

Does this answer your query?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? I have not heard back from you since posting my answer and just need to know if your query has been resolved. If you could please post a quick reply to confirm I would be very grateful. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Da am sa sun la nr pe care mi las dat mulțumesc mult
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Can you post this in English please?