SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Looking for advice re Schedule of loss on a disability

Looking for advice re Schedule of loss on a disability discrimination case. This is an urgent request. I have a schedule of loss which includes s13/15. If s13/s15 are excluded what changes do I make?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If there is no one available please say, and I will look elsewhere.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been 1 hour since I asked the question and 8 mins has elapsed many times over

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to wait. I can't understand what the issue is. I am looking for a solicitor who practices employment law. NOT Ben Jones please! The question re a Schedule of Loss is quite simple. It should be a simple answer re the SoL.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. If you have been given a precedent and you have not completed your personal details its best to post it so I can see what has been included and I can guide you on what to remove. section 13 relates to unlawful deductions from wages therefore anything relating to money that should have been paid with the wages but wasnt you will need to remove. Section 15 deals with where you may have made payments to the employer and should not have and therefore requiring refund. If this answers your question then do not worry about attaching the precedent that you have. All the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Solicitor RM,
The preliminary hearing was yesterday and I got some assistance from Counsel. Both s13 and s15 now do not apply as I lost an EAT appeal and Court of Appeal is not an option for me as cost would be prohibitive.
However, as a Litigant in person, I am able to tweek the schedule of loss I sent ahead of yesterday's PH.
Got there in the end.
ALL under control now. Thanks for your response. Think we have 'met" before. Till next time. Thanks your response, Stephen.

Hi, you are very welcome. If you have asked an employment question previously it is very likely we have met. All the best for the rest.

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK