SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

As a Director of a small Ltd company (Co.1) can I sign a

As a Director of a small Ltd company (Co.1) can I sign a contract with another company (Co. 2) that I am the sole director and sole owner of? I am one of two directors at Co. 1 and we own 50% of the company each.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola. Please continue looking as I would like an answer. Thank you.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You will have to declare the conflict of interest and the other director will have to agree to the contract being concluded. I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your convenience. All the best

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK