Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have submitted a form to set aside a judgement and it has

Hi, I have submitted a form to set aside a judgement and it has been already accepted and transferred to the court near me. I have just checked my account on moneyclaim and it shows me that the same day that they have received my form to set aside the judgement, they issued a warrant against me. What does it mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Hi thank you for your message, it means that your application to set aside judgement has been recognised and transferred to the closest court for an argument but the judgement has not yet been aside therefore in the interim the original judgement is enforceable. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The judgement has been issued on the 18th of May and there was no limit of time to pay or set it aside. They have received my form on the 2nd of June in the morning and in the evening they issued the enforcement. Is there any way that I can stop this enforcement?

You cannot currently stop the enforcement until the hearing. You could speak to the relevant party concerned and see if they will hold off enforcement pending your application but they are not bound to do so. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help!

Glad I could help, take care.